Mini Eagles 2017/8
Book here - to guarantee your child's place you will need to use this link to book!
Mini Eagles started on the 23 September 2017 at Eagle Park in conjunction with WBA Foundation. Sessions start at 9.30 a.m. and finish at 11 a.m. and are for children in Reception and Year 1. We are taking Mini Eagles in for April/May 2018 before we create teams for next year (September 2018 starting at U7, Year 2) - so please get in touch!
At the sessions we aim to develop the children's basic football skills and understanding of the game to allow those in Year 1 to begin to form new teams for the new Under 7's.
The coaching is run by The Albion Foundation and supported by Kewford. All sessions are held at Eagle Park, Wall Heath, Kingswinford DY6 0AW apart from the odd special event which may take place at WBA. No dogs are allowed at Eagle Park.
So again, to guarantee your child's place you will need to use this link to book http://bit.ly/MiniEaglesFinal_Summer2018_Intake
You will be able to book for individual sessions, preferred dates to attend or the full block for £3 per session.
A drink is essential and shin pads must be worn. Football boots are preferred but initially not essential
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Further information is below but if you have any questions or problems please contact:
Sam Whitmore - Albion Foundation Community Coach - 07989 189945
Or message Phil Hulme via www.Facebook.com/Kewford
About Kewford Eagles and Eagle Park
- Established in 1978
- Affiliated to the Birmingham County FA
- Recognised by the FA as being a Charter Standard Community Club, awarded in 2005
- In 2012 we were honoured to receive the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, the MBE for volunteer groups.
- In 2013 we were presented with both the County FA and the Regional FA Charter Standard Community Club of the Year award and to quote the Regional Facilities Manager of the FA ‘Kewford is the largest and best club in the Black Country, the West Midlands and in Birmingham County FA’
- Eagle Park is our own purpose built ground which holds 11 pitches over 30 acres, opened in 2014 by Sir Trevor Brooking CBE is one of the biggest football projects in the UK and will serve our community for years to come.
- We have our own on site cafe, changing rooms and toilet facilties.
- SORRY BUT NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON EAGLE PARK, EXCEPT FOR GUIDE DOGS.
All coaches are FA Level 1 qualified as a minimum, CRB checked; they are also carry FA first aid and are trained in the area of child protection (FA Safeguarding). We are also SEAL approved by Dudley Council.
Mini Eagles were delighted when Baggie Bird paid them a visit on the 22 October 2016.