Mini Eagles 2018/9 - SPACES AVAILABLE!
After a smashing intake in 2017/2018 (with 5 new U7 teams created), it's now all about 2019 start - Is your Son or Daughter in YEAR 1?
Mini Eagles has restarted and SPACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
- 08.30am registrations, 09.00am start.
- 10.15am Finish approximately.
Dates for the year:
- Free up to 1st December 2018.
- £20 Joining Fee on 1st December 2018.
- 15th December 2018 - Mini Eagles Christmas Special at Eagle Park.
- 16th December 2018 - Mini Eagles Christmas Party at British Legion Kingswinford.
- CHRISTMAS BREAK until Saturday 12th January 2019 - £2 Weekly Fee thereafter.
- 12th January 2019 **£2 per week**
- 6th April 2019 - Mini Eagles will finish
- INDUCTION NIGHT will be one of the following: Wed 1st May, Thursday 2nd May, or Wednesday 8th May
**Click here for PDF of December 2018 Mini Eagles Newsletter**
All sessions are held at Eagle Park, Wall Heath, Kingswinford DY6 0AW.
- Cafe open and family welcome to watch,
- with free car-parking,
- BUT NO dogs are allowed at Eagle Park.
Register your place on KewfordMiniEagles@gmail.com Spaces are limited, first come first served.
About Kewford Eagles and Eagle Park
- Established in 1978
- Affiliated to the Birmingham County FA
- Recognised by the FA as being a Charter Standard Community Club, awarded in 2005
- In 2012 we were honoured to receive the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, the MBE for volunteer groups.
- In 2013 we were presented with both the County FA and the Regional FA Charter Standard Community Club of the Year award and to quote the Regional Facilities Manager of the FA ‘Kewford is the largest and best club in the Black Country, the West Midlands and in Birmingham County FA’
- Eagle Park is our own purpose built ground which holds 11 pitches over 30 acres, opened in 2014 by Sir Trevor Brooking CBE is one of the biggest football projects in the UK and will serve our community for years to come.
- We have our own on site cafe, changing rooms and toilet facilties.
- SORRY BUT NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON EAGLE PARK, EXCEPT FOR GUIDE DOGS.
All coaches are FA Level 1 qualified as a minimum, CRB checked; they are also carry FA first aid and are trained in the area of child protection (FA Safeguarding).