Football coaching, in conjunction with the West Bromwich Albion Foundation, for all year 1 pupils starts in September 2016. Cost £4 per week. Limited Spaces. Please note that NO DOGS are allowed at Eagle Park.
Kewford Eagles Football Club welcomes boys and girls to come and join our successful Mini Eagles Football coaching sessions which has now been running for 18 years. They must be a minimum of 5 years old and in current school year 1.
Our aim is for children to enjoy themselves, have fun, and make new friends while learning and developing the basics of playing football with a view to being in a Kewford Eagles Team to play in the Stourbridge & District Youth Football League for the 2017-18 season.
We are intending to coach the Mini Eagles on Saturday mornings from 9:30 to 11am Please register each week by 9:20am. A drink is essential and shin pads must be worn. Football boots are preferred but initially not essential. As the weather can change we ask that suitable clothing is provided.
About Kewford Eagles and Eagle Park
- Established in 1978
- Affiliated to the Birmingham County FA
- Recognised by the FA as being a Charter Standard Community Club, awarded in 2005
- In 2012 we were honoured to receive the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, the MBE for volunteer groups.
- In 2013 we were presented with both the County FA and the Regional FA Charter Standard Community Club of the Year award and to quote the Regional Facilities Manager of the FA ‘Kewford is the largest and best club in the Black Country, the West Midlands and in Birmingham County FA’
- Eagle Park is our own purpose built ground which holds 11 pitches over 30 acres, opened in 2014 by Sir Trevor Brooking CBE is one of the biggest football projects in the UK and will serve our community for years to come.
- We have our own on site cafe, changing rooms and toilet facilties.
- SORRY BUT NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON EAGLE PARK, EXCEPT FOR GUIDE DOGS.
All coaches are FA qualified as a minimum, CRB checked; they are also carry first aid awareness and are trained in the area of child protection. We are also SEAL approved by Dudley Council.
Mini Eagles were delighted when Baggie Bird paid them a visit on the 22 October 2016.