Mini Eagles 2017
Mini Eagles will start on the 23 September 2017 at Eagle Park in conjunction with WBA Foundation. Sessions start at 9.30 a.m. and finish at 11 a.m. and is for children in Reception and Year 1.
At the sessions we aim to develop the children's basic football skills and understanding of the game to allow those in Year 1 to begin to form new teams for the new Under 7's teams for the new football season starting in September 2018.
The coaching is run by The Albion Foundation and supported by Kewford. All sessions are held at Eagle Park, Wall Heath, Kingswinford DY6 9AA apart from the odd special event which may take place at WBA. No dogs are allowed at Eagle Park.
To guarantee your child's place you will need to use this link to book http://events.albionfoundation.co.uk/All
Scroll down to Grassroots – Kewford Mini Eagles - on page one - and then click Book Now.
You will be able to book for individual sessions, preferred dates to attend or the full block for £3 per session.
A drink is essential and shin pads must be worn. Football boots are preferred but initially not essential
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Further information is below but if you have any questions or problems please contact:
Sam Whitmore - Albion Foundation Community Coach - 07989 189945
Football coaching, in conjunction with the West Bromwich Albion Foundation, for Reception and year 1 pupils starts 23 September 2017. Cost £3 per session. Limited Spaces. Please note that NO DOGS are allowed at Eagle Park.
Kewford Eagles Football Club welcomes boys and girls to come and join our successful Mini Eagles Football coaching sessions which has now been running for 19 years. They must be either in Reception or School Year 1.
Our aim is for children to enjoy themselves, have fun, and make new friends while learning and developing the basics of playing football with a view to being in a Kewford Eagles Under 7's Team to play in the Stourbridge & District Youth Football League for the 2018-19 season (year 1 pupils).
A drink is essential and shin pads must be worn. Football boots are preferred but initially not essential. As the weather can change we ask that suitable clothing is provided.
About Kewford Eagles and Eagle Park
- Established in 1978
- Affiliated to the Birmingham County FA
- Recognised by the FA as being a Charter Standard Community Club, awarded in 2005
- In 2012 we were honoured to receive the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, the MBE for volunteer groups.
- In 2013 we were presented with both the County FA and the Regional FA Charter Standard Community Club of the Year award and to quote the Regional Facilities Manager of the FA ‘Kewford is the largest and best club in the Black Country, the West Midlands and in Birmingham County FA’
- Eagle Park is our own purpose built ground which holds 11 pitches over 30 acres, opened in 2014 by Sir Trevor Brooking CBE is one of the biggest football projects in the UK and will serve our community for years to come.
- We have our own on site cafe, changing rooms and toilet facilties.
- SORRY BUT NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON EAGLE PARK, EXCEPT FOR GUIDE DOGS.
All coaches are FA qualified as a minimum, CRB checked; they are also carry first aid awareness and are trained in the area of child protection. We are also SEAL approved by Dudley Council.
Mini Eagles were delighted when Baggie Bird paid them a visit on the 22 October 2016.