Publishing Results - FA Guidelines
Publication of Results - a reminder of rules around the publication of results for age groups U7-U11 has been received today from Birmingham County FA. These rules apply to all platforms (newsletters, social media, etc).
Birmingham County Football Association (the Association) is increasingly receiving reports of Clubs publishing the results and match reports of their member Teams on websites and other social media platforms.
The Association reminds all Youth Clubs of their responsibilities in this area.
Under Standard Code of Rules for Youth Competitions – Reporting Results – 11(D) – “The Competition and Clubs are permitted to collect but NOT publish results or any grading tables for fixtures involving Under 7s, Under 8s, Under 9s, Under 10s and Under 11s. Any Competition failing to abide by this Rule will be dealt with by the Sanctioning Authority, and any Club failing to abide by this Rule will be fined (in accordance with the Fines Tariff). The Competition and Clubs are permitted to collect and publish results for trophy events.”
Trophy Events are defined as follows:
Under 7 and Under 8: Development focused with a maximum of 3 trophy events per season over 2 week periods (6 weeks)
Under 9 and Under 10: Development focused with a maximum of 3 trophy events per season over 4 week period (12 weeks)
Under 11: Development focused with a maximum of 3 trophy events per season over 6 week period (18 weeks)
and it is the results from the 6, 12 or 18 weeks of trophy events that can be collected and published.
A copy of the guidelines can be found here: http://www.thefa.com/my-football/football-volunteers/whatsyourpitch/goingforpromotion/socialnetworks
- Mini Soccer Girls - WILDCATS!
- Ian Pound RIP
- Kewford 2018 Summer Tournament Date Announced!
- Kewford Football Tournament 2017
- U11 Girls Mercian Fair Play Award
- Presentation Day - 17 June
- May 2017 Newsletter
- Kewford U14 South - Five A Side Winners
- U12 East - League Champions
- U15W Merit Shield Winners
- Kewford Girls - Year 4 and 5
- Drainage Works at Eagle Park
- February 2017 Newsletter
- Beat the Baggie Bird!
- Kewford Eagles Safeguarding Update
- Publishing Results - FA Guidelines
- Safeguarding Commitment - Kewford Eagles
- Kewford DNA - FA Football Futures Scheme for Players
- Safeguarding Children is Everyone's Responsibility
- BAGGIE BIRD SURPRISES MINI EAGLES