Kewford 5-a-side Tournament 2018
Here is our tournament guide for reference - and posterity - what a weekend we had!
Now you've booked - here are the documents to help enjoy the Tourney and register stress free
1) ESSENTIAL - BRING THIS FORM FILLED OUT - CLICK HERE : Kids details and DOBs needed.
2) ALSO - CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT
3) ALSO - CLICK HERE FOR THE TOURNAMENT MANAGER'S GUIDE
The Kewford 5-a-side Tournament will take place on 23rd/ 24th June at
IT IS ALL 5-A-SIDE.
APPLICATIONS for teams are CLOSED
The tournament will have
- £2 Private Car Parking Facilities
- Toilet facilities
- Hot & Cold Foods / Bar
- Attractive side events and refreshments for all the family.
It's the current season's age group you are entering.
Sat June 23rd –
Morning Under 9’s, 11’s, 12’s; Girls U10 -
Afternoon – Under 7’s, Girls U14, Boys 14’s,
Sun June 24th -
Morning Under 8’s, 10’s, 15’s; Girls U12 -
Afternoon – Under 7 minor’s, Girls U16
UNFORTUNATELY we have had to Cancel the following age groups (due to England v Panama clash affecting numbers)
Refunds will be arranged - please email RichShelley@BTConnect.com to request those.
- See Registration times:
- MORNING SESSIONS registration will be 08:15 -09:00 for 09.45 prompt start.
- AFTERNOON SESSIONS registration will be 13.40-14.15 for 14.45 prompt start.
There is a MAXIMUM limit of 20 teams per age group so teams are encouraged to enter as soon as possible as entries will be based on a "first come first served basis". (Over 260 entries in previous tournaments)
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE TOURNAMENT MAP!
The official Facebook Event is embedded below - feel free to give it a "like" and "share" and also check in on the day! Keep up-to-date with all the news about the tournament via this facebook page (link at www.facebook.com/Kewford5aside).
See Video here from 2017 Tournament where 216 teams entered:
Updated by Phil:
June 22nd, 2018