Kewford 5, 7 & 9-a-side Football Festival 2019
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE !!
SPONSORSHIP Opportunities - see Phil Hulme:-
HOW TO BOOK:
PART 1 - BOOK ONLINE VIA EVENTBRITE (link above - but repeated here)
PART 2 - Once you've booked - here are the 3 x documents to help enjoy the Tourney and register stress free. These are to be brought with you on the day!
1) ESSENTIAL - BRING THIS FORM FILLED OUT - CLICK HERE : Kids details and DOBs needed.
2) ALSO - CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT
3) ALSO - CLICK HERE FOR THE TOURNAMENT MANAGER'S GUIDE
The Kewford Eagles FC Football Festival will take place on 29th/ 30th June 2019 at
IT IS 5-A-SIDE, 7-A-SIDE and 9-A- SIDE!
The tournament will have
- £3 Private Car Parking Facilities
- Toilet facilities
- Hot & Cold Foods / Bar
- Attractive side events and refreshments for all the family.
It's the current season's age group you are entering.
Sat June 29th 2019 –
Morning:- U8's Girls (5v5); U9 (7v7); U11 (9v9), Girls U15 (7v7).
Afternoon: – U7 (5v5); U12 (7v7); U13 (7v7); Girls U13 (7v7)
Sun June 30th 2019 -
Morning:- U6 "minors" (5v5); U10 (9v9); U14 (7v7); U15 (7v7); Girls U11 (7v7)
Afternoon:– SAS (5v5); U7 (5v5); Girls U9 (7v7); U8 (7v7)
Minors (U6), U7 and U8 are non-competitive.
We are running two U7 sessions due to popularity.
- See Registration times:
- MORNING SESSIONS registration will be 08:15 -09:00 for 09.45 prompt start.
- AFTERNOON SESSIONS registration will be 13.40-14.15 for 14.45 prompt start.
There is a MAXIMUM limit of 20 teams per age group so teams are encouraged to enter as soon as possible as entries will be based on a "first come first served basis". (Over 260 entries in previous tournaments)
The official Facebook Event is embedded below - feel free to give it a "like" and "share" and also check in on the day!
Keep up-to-date with all the news about the Football Festival via this facebook page (link at www.facebook.com/Kewford5aside).
See Video here from 2017 Tournament where 216 teams entered:
Updated by Phil:
Feb 12th 2019