We had a Committee call on Tuesday 2nd June to discuss the reopening of the ground.
We looked at many issues and ways to overcome them. However, one major issue kept arising and that was first aid.
If a child is a carrier and the coach/ manager has to administer first aid, then this is a major risk.
Based on this and other issues, we have decided to stay closed for another week or two to give us time to work with the FA and seek more assurances.
We want to protect everyone and be socially responsible. I appreciate some will welcome this decision and some will not but whatever we do we will upset people. Never our intention but want to keep everyone safe. This could change and we’ll be updating every time more information becomes available.
Desperately want to open for everyone’s enjoyment but not at any costs to health.
Hope you understand our predicament.
On a positive note though . . .
There is hot food being serving Mon - Sat 10am - 5pm so be sure to pop in.
Unfortunatley, due to Covid-19, this years tournamet has been cancelled. The safety of our members is of upmost importnace and we look forward to being able to open through grounds again under the right conditions.